A big THANK YOU to everyone who submits to Sneaker News Blogs: WDYWT! The diversity in the sneaker tastes of our readers is quite impressive, and some of you have some serious heat.
We have a few guidelines when it comes to submitting on WDYWT, so please continue reading for a full list. Thanks!
1. First and foremost, you have to be wearing your kicks!
Update: Rule #1 is more of a encouragement rather than a rule. We encourage all submitters to wear their kicks but if they don’t, no big deal. Submissions in which the person is not wearing kicks will not be considered for Top 20.
2. “Collection” pictures will be denied. This is What Did You Wear Today, not Let Me Show Off My Collection.
3. Any image that isn’t of a sneaker will be deleted. Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, wads of cash, women, anything else that has nothing to do with sneakers will not be allowed. If you want to show off how awesomely superior your lifestyle is, get a blog.
Edit: Submit pictures of yourself at your own discretion. However, pictures of children’s faces will not be posted.
4. Step your photography game up! Did you know natural light trumps the cheap camera-phone flash?
5. Do not post multiple submissions per day. We know you don’t wear your Concords, Tiffanys, Space Jams, Cement IIIs, LeBrons, and AF1s in one day. If you have a separate pair for the gym or work, that’s fine.
6. When submitting, please provide a clear title, your name, and your location! If you don’t wish to disclose your personal data, a nickname and a general location will be fine.
7. Hate comments and trolling will be disallowed. If you don’t like a shoe, either keep it moving or comment on THE SHOE. Failure to comply with this rule in particular will lead to possible banishment from Sneaker News.